- Premier Sock Tape is the first company to offer a Goalkeeper Wrap.
- PST Goalkeeper wrap is made specifically for goalies to protect fingers and provide wrist support.
- Sticks to itself but not to the skin, gloves, socks or shin guards. No pre-wrap is required.
- Leaves no residue on the skin or clothing.
- Can be reused multiple times.
- Easy to tear by hand.
- Soft and light-weight yet strong.
- Water resistant.
- Multiple uses including shin guard wrap, sports bandage, compression bandage and more.
- Gives the goalie a confidence under their gloves.
- Made of micro latex which is ribbed to stay flexible.
- 15 feet long.
- 5 colors available – royal blue, red, neon pink*, black and white.
PST Goalkeeper Wrap was designed by goalkeepers and goalie coaches to protect or reduce finger and wrist strain or injury. Goalkeeper Wrap sticks only to itself and not the skin. This wrap is soft, flexible and stretchy but can be used and re-used, positioned and repositioned. Goalies soon learned there were many other uses for this wrap beyond finger and wrist protection including use as a shin guard wrap under the socks, as a sports bandage, to protect strained muscle, and as a compression to reduce swelling of new injuries. No goalie should be without PST Goalkeeper Wrap.
* $.25 of every roll of Neon Pink wrap sold will be donated to Susan G Komen for the Cure®, sponsors of Race for the Cure® and the world leader in the breast cancer movement.